Get coverage built to protect your home.

Barakat  Flood Insurance is more than quality coverage for your home. With access to innovative tools, money-saving discounts and a local agent, it’s easy to make sure you’re covering all your bases. Read on to see all that Barakat has to offer.

Coverage &

Get your documents and support with your online account at Barakat Insurance.


Learn how you can save on home insurance by browsing discounts.

Want to make a Claim?

Get helpful information about filing a Flood claim with Barakat.

What risks does your Flood policy cover?

It depends where you live, but standard homeowners insurance policies will typically help pay to repair damage caused by certain risks, or perils, including:
Electrical and plumbing systems
Furnaces and water heaters
Refrigerators, cooking stoves, and built-in appliances like dishwashers
Permanently installed carpeting
Foundation walls, anchorage systems, and staircases.
Water damage from plumbing, water heater, heating or cooling system or appliance.
Home Vehicles Life Biz
House insurance Quote
Vehicles insurance Quote
Life insurance Quote
Business insurance Quote

Compare quotes and get Flood insurance in right way

Get an Insurance Quote
Reliable. Personable. Fast.

Start a fast, free insurance quote with Barakat Insurance. We help you find any insurance coverage that is right for you, so you’re not paying for anything you don’t want.

Get a insurance quote – typically in 2 minutes or less. Switch to Barakat for an insurance policy from a brand you can trust.

Facing any problem to get a quote!
For example, damage caused by a sewer backup is covered if the backup is a direct result of flooding. If the sewer backup is not caused directly by flooding, the damage is not covered.
It depends if FEMA registered your area/zone as a Flood Zone. And if you do have a mortgage, you are more than likely required.
Homeowners and renters insurance does not typically cover flood damage.
If you live in a high-risk flood area and have received federal disaster assistance – including grants from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) or low-interest disaster loans from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) – you must maintain flood insurance in order to be considered for any future federal disaster aid.
$250,000 for the building and $100,000 for the building contents. These are typically purchased separately with separate deductibles.
There are certain mitigation you can do, or you can choose a higher deductible.

Still have you any problem for solutions?

For any inquiries relating to your policy, please feel free to speak to us  personally by call us during business hours.

Head office address:

2722 13th Street
Saint Cloud, FL 34769

Call for help:

(407) 705-3877 Off
(407) 705-3878 FAX

Mail for information: